Strategies, Mandates and Challenges
The APAC Digital Directions report, a deep-dive into strategies, mandates and challenges and a companion piece to the CMO Council and Adobe’s ongoing Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard, reveals findings based on data collected from 648 respondents in Australia, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and India.
Highlights from the report:
- Measuring Success: 62% of respondents said they measure click-through rates and campaign ROI, and 65% said they measured response rates
- Compare this with just 17% measuring revenue per customer, 12% measuring customer lifetime value and 14% measuring market share movements.
- The minority that is measuring business value metrics are reaping the rewards - 79% indicate they have increased their digital spend in the past 12 months
- Marketers who track business value metrics have higher levels of confidence in digital than their non-measuring peers (75% vs 59%)
- They are also more likely to say that digital can grow a profitable business faster (45% vs 33%)
Fill out the form to dowload the full report now.